Monday, December 7, 2009

A note from the Author...

Hello Blogosphere!

I have finally got myself a computer of my very own... this means i can blog more, think more about what i am going to blog about... and well.... make this a more quality publication (i dont have to look over my shoulder as i secretly type away at work.... ahem.)

So Expect new and better things in the coming month leading up to 2010!


Now to a request from you guys.... i am going to take a leaf out of Nicks book and ask you to give me music, think of it as a christmas present of sorts... i am trying to expand my music horizons and the only way i can do that is for you guys to give me a shitload of education... fill up a CD/DVD with anything you think i might like, even if you are not sure just throw it on there (mp3 format please).... cheers!

Anyways expect a new mixtape up soon and something special in the leadup to Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay. When I get back I will oblige with new music.

    Haven't had a chance to listen to your last list, but it looks good. I will catch up on everyones when I get to London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent. Be prepared for an education in classic R&B and Soul! Lord have mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you have your own PC, you can sign up to Last.fm! Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll sign up on friday when i have net.... and some music on my computer...

    ReplyDelete